- All goods other than those specified in note 2 below or if specifically otherwise stated on the invoice, are supplied with a 12 month “return to base” warranty.
- Monitors, Printers, Notebooks, software packages, hard drives, CPUs, Wireless Broadband and networking and some other products come with direct manufacturer’s warranty and support. Customers must pursue such warranty directly with the manufacturers or their appointed agents.
- We accept no liability whatsoever in defects arising from negligence, wilful or forceful damage, abnormal working conditions, misuse, physical or accidental damage by the customer.
- CPUs, MEMORY, MOTHERBOARDS and HARDRIVES will not be exchanged until proved by us and the manufacturer to have no physical or burnt damage; only then will the product be exchanged.
- To ensure thorough testing we request all customers to specify exact nature of fault.
- UNWANTED OR NON-FAULTY goods will be subject to a minimum of £10 or 20% whichever is higher for admin/handling/testing/restocking fee.
- We are not responsible in any way for compatibility issues.
- Software related problems and viruses are not covered by this warranty.
- When returning goods, without exception, the original invoice or receipt, package, and ALL its contents, must be returned; otherwise the returns will be refused.
- Faulty goods will only be tested at our premises at 2 Percy Road, London, N12 8BU (Tuesday and Wednesday ONLY).
- Once we have proved the items faulty, we will try and repair/replace them as soon as possible. In some cases the process could take 28 days or longer.
- All software is neither refundable nor returnable.
- Any goods sent to us for testing by post will have to pay a minimum return carriage charge of £15.
- Legal and Beneficial ownership of all goods will remain with CUBS until paid in full.
- All repaired and replaced goods will be held by us for a period of 30 days. After this period, any uncollected items will be disposed of and we will not be held responsible at all.
- Any credit notes are valid for a period of 30 days from the date they are issued.
- The terms laid out above do not affect your statutory rights.
Upon purchasing a product from us you have 14 days from the date of purchase to return a product for a refund.
All items will be sent out within 2 working days or same day as soon as we receive full payment. The cut off time is 3:00pm from Monday to Friday. In case you make your purchase over the weekend, we will try to despatch your order on Monday. Our offices are closed over the weekend, but when possible we will try to respond to any of your queries over the weekend.
Most Royal Mail deliveries get delivered within 1-2 working days from despatch. When listing all items, we try to offer different delivery methods. The methods used are: –
- Royal Mail First Class (no tracking available, all we get is a certificate of posting from the post office)
- Royal Mail First Class – Signed for delivery (also known as Recorded Delivery). The benefit of this service is that someone has to sign for the delivery and there is a unique tracking number to trace your order.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery – This is a guaranteed next day delivery before 1 PM. Also there will be a unique tracking number and a signed for delivery.
- Interlink Express – If the item is heavy or large then we will despatch by Interlink Express next working day delivery. Please bear in mind if your order is despatched on Friday, you will receive your delivery on Monday. Interlink Express service is generally very good and most orders will get delivered the next day. If no one is available to receive delivery, Interlink Express will drop an attempted delivery card through your letterbox.
Royal Mail charges are standard for most of UK i.e England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Scilly Isles, Western Isles, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man. However, there will be additional charges for Channel Islands i.e. outside mainland UK.
Interlink Express standard charges apply to England and Wales and most parts of Scotland. However additional charges apply for some parts of Scotland(Scottish Isles), Northern Ireland, Shetland and Orkney, Western Isles, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands.
Generally, we ship items weighing less than one kilo with Royal Mail and heavier items with Interlink Express. If you have a specific preference of delivery method, please contact us.
If for any reason, your location is not covered by our delivery policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone us on 0208 343 8223(Monday to Friday between 9.30AM and 6PM).
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CUBS Computer Warehouse collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions
We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
CUBS Computer Warehouse
2 Percy Road
0208 343 8223